Share this blog!
Advertise on TechComm GeekMom!Do you have a business or product related to techcomm, e-learning or m-learning that you'd like to post here? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOW AVAILABLE! Listen to me at this Adobe OnDemand Seminar!
This presentation was recorded on 5 June 2012.
For an introductory summary of the presentation, visit Adobe's OnDemand Seminar page and look up this presentation.
- Letter from the UK: Technical Communicators and their Websites
- Autistic Boy Learns to Speak With the Help of Technology – NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |
- Websites still matter…put that in your call to action and smoke it!
- Beyond IQ: 5 Ways To Reframe Success And Smarts
- TechCommGeekMom’s Excellent Adventure – A look back at STC Summit 2013
Tag Archives: training and development
After an energetic first presentation by Scott Abel, second presenter Sarah O’Keefe, author of Content Strategy 101 and founder of Scriptorium Publishing, talked about “Developing a Technical Communication Content Strategy.” Sarah started by telling us that many companies don’t understand … Continue reading